The interior design team at CAS specializes in bringing outstanding design to all areas of the interior environment. We combine extraordinary quality with clear design standards combined with an obligation to the environment. During the design stage, we offer custom levels of service, a range of products, and a depth of knowledge to personalize the design experience for our clients. Through various combined efforts with architects and the growing knowledge over many projects, we continue to deliver spaces that fulfill our clients’ needs and appeals to their sense of style.
The extensive and thorough presentations created by the design team are the first stage of any project. The comprehensive design, and the selection of materials, furniture, fittings and lighting stems from this strong starting point. Our interior designers work closely with both the clients and architects in a joined process. These are tailored to each client to let them visualize every phase of the design. Each client presentation will typically include inspirational sketches and photo-realistic CGI graphics, in addition to rendered floor plans and a selection of sample boards featuring color palettes of varying materials and fabrics. Many of our clients are based overseas or frequently travel for long periods of time. Presentations can be communicated digitally.
Our interior design projects cover many sectors including offices and retail; cuisine and restaurant-related projects; the hospitality sector, including interiors for luxury hotels, high-end restaurants; and interiors for luxury residential projects.
Designing great interiors is one thing but turning them into reality is an altogether different thing which requires accurate, post-design follow-through work. Our team always interprets its interior schemes into detailed work packages, sample boards, and the full range of specification documents for complete fit-outs and construction.
How does CAS ensure the quality of execution?
Our team works closely with our local partners to ensure that the execution of your interior design is efficient and meets your goals.
- Conceptual Design
- Design Development
- Detailed Design and Drawings Production
- ID/FF&E Specifications
- Material Sample Boards
- Presentation Layouts and Visuals
- 3D Visualization, Animation, Walk-Throughs and Virtual Reality
Our phases in the design process
There are a total of six phases in our design process:
1. Knowing your needs: The first phase is all about getting to know the clients and their needs, and tailoring our concepts according to their aesthetic.
2. Translating into first layout draft: The second phase is articulating the client idea into the functional layout plan. Space planning is the first stage that our interior designers think about. Once everything is approved in the planning, the functional furniture layout plan will be finalized.
3. Conceptual Development: The third phase consists of complementing the initial plans with a concept, ambiance and a mood board. During this phase, we collaborate with our clients by sharing the chosen design style, color pallet, materials and finishes. Wall, ceiling, flooring and lighting design will be done in this stage. After that, we will go about sourcing the actual furniture. Materials are finalized from the local or global market sources.
4. 3D visualization: This phase includes presenting the client with either a realistic 3D render, walkthrough or virtual reality tour, allowing them to fully visualize the space. The design is then tweaked according to the relevant changes.
5. Technical Drawings: Phase five is the one where we deliver you a complete set of technical drawings and FF lists. These include the cover sheet, drawing list, finishes schedule, existing floor plan, flooring plans, furniture layout plans, ceiling plan, lighting layouts, all dimensioned internal elevations and cross sections.
6. Execution: The final step is to ensure that the execution of your design is exactly what you have anticipated. We do this through our first class local partners.